Innovative Teaching Methods in Translation and Interpreting:
Traditions, Revolutions and Perspectives
Edited by Emília Perez and Soňa Hodáková
TRANSLATOLOGIA is seeking original, previously unpublished papers to be included in the
second issue of 2019. Submitted papers should investigate innovative teaching methodologies
in translator and interpreter training, focusing primarily at the proposed areas:
- Training digital technologies
- Current translator and/or interpreter profile and practice-oriented training
- Employability and employment as a training reflection
- Translation service provision competence and its development
- Collaborative training, learning and development
We welcome full paper submissions reflecting the abovementioned issues. All articles must be
written in English or German and should not exceed 7,000 words.
We also welcome reviews of publications related to the main topic of this issue.
Deadline for submission: 15 July 2019
Your submission should be sent at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow the submission guidelines.